SILISTAY SUCTION PLATE
- High quality food-grade silicone
- Non-toxic - free from BPA, Phthalates, PVC and other nasties
- Super strong suction base, sticks to all non-porous surfaces
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant (up to 240 degrees Celsius!)
IDEAL WEANING COMPANION
The perfect weaning tool that promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills… without the risk of upturned plates!
LESS MESS = LESS STRESS!
This plate isn’t going anywhere! The non-slip suction base sticks to smooth flat surfaces, so is ideal for use on a highchair or dinner table.
Our divided plate is big enough for little ones, but small enough to save you space in your cupboard and dishwasher. It also folds up easily for dining out or travel.
COLOURS: Available in two modern colours Aqua Blue & Lime Green.
- Food grade silicone is a non-toxic polymer made mostly from silica (sand). Silica is transformed into silicone when combined with other natural elements – oxygen, carbon and hydrogen.
- Silicone can withstand heating and freezing without leaching hazardous chemicals, such as BPA, Phthalates and PVC (like some plastic equivalents).
- Silicone is a highly durable material, which means it will outlast your kids… even those rambunctious toddlers!
- At Peekabee, we are passionate about reducing household waste, and by purchasing silicone products over their plastic counterparts, result in extending shelf like of many everyday items, such as kids feeding plates!
- It is highly flexible and very light-weight.
- Silicone is classed as a hypoallergenic material because it has no open pores to harbour bacteria. This also means it is super-easy to clean.