AGE: +12 months
POUCH PORTIONS: 8 pouches
- 450g (1 lb) rockmelon, chopped
- 1 cup 100% fruit juice (orange, apple or grapefruit juice is ideal)
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Soak chia seeds in juice for approximately 15 minutes
- Combine Greek yogurt, chopped rockmelon, soaked chia seeds and honey
- Blend until smooth
Did You Know?
- Rockmelon is a great source of vitamins, especially A, C and K, which contribute to the correct neuro and physical development of kids
- Chia seeds can be soaked in milk as well as fruit juice, so why don’t you try them with a dairy twist?