SERVING SIZE: Fills approximately 6 pouches
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- ¾ cup milk
- 70g (2.5 oz) rolled oats
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- Peel and finely chop apple and pear
- Bring milk to the boil and add oats
- Cook for 10 minutes and let it cool
- Blend all your ingredients in the mixer until smooth
- Fill pouches, then store in the fridge for 1 hour before eating.
Did You Know?
- Oats are rich in fibre, protein and calcium, which make them a healthy breakfast choice.
- To introduce oats to your kids, start with a small quantity, blending them into smoothies and mixing into yoghurts
- Eating foods rich in carbs for breakfast can help reduce excessive hunger between meals.