AGE: +12 months
POUCH PORTIONS: 6 pouches
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- ¾ cup milk
- 70g (2½ oz) rolled oats
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- Peel and finely chop apple and pear
- Bring milk to the boil and add oats
- Cook for 10 minutes and let it cool
- Blend all your ingredients in the mixer until smooth
- Put into your pouches then store in the fridge for about 1 hour before serving.
Did You Know?
- Oats are rich in fibre, protein and calcium, which make them a great breakfast choice. To introduce them into your kids ’diet, start with small quantities and increase over time.
- Oatmeal rated #1 among breakfast foods and #3 overall in a ‘Satiety Index’ (or fullness) in a study undertaken by Australian researchers looking for foods that make people feel full the longest.
- Eating foods rich in carbohydrate (the right type) for breakfast can help increase concentration and reduce hunger between meals.