AGE: 12 months +
POUCH PORTIONS: 8 pouches
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or any other 100% nut butter)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Blend all your ingredients in the mixer, until smooth
- Nut butter is high in protein, which is essential for young kids. You can use any nut butter in your smoothies: almond, peanut, cashew, walnut or brazil nut.
- Cocoa is one of the kids’ most beloved flavors and you can add 1 tablespoon of unsweetened powder to your fruity smoothies to make them tastier. Apart from banana, its best parings are strawberries and avocado.
- Morning and afternoon snacks are essential for kids sustained energy. They should include approximately 10% of kids recommended daily calories, so banana & nut butter is a great choice!