AGE: +12 months
POUCH PORTIONS: 6 pouches
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 340g (12 oz) watermelon, seeds removed
- 10 strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Remove seeds from watermelon and cut into cubes
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Fill your pouches and store them in the freezer until consumption.
- This recipe is best served semi-frozen so allow to thaw out until your pouch contents are semi-defrosted but still nice and icy.
Did You Know?
- Strawberries are the only fruit with seeds on the outside, having an average of 200 seeds per berry. In fact each seed on a strawberry is considered by botanists to be its own separate fruit!
- Interestingly, strawberries (like some stone fruits) are actually members of the rose family. What the!? No wonder they taste so sweet.
- What is that liquid in my yoghurt tub? Quite often you will see that your tub of yoghurt separates into a watery liquid (whey) and thicker yoghurt. Stirring in the whey not only adds nutrition to your yoghurt but also offers a creamier consistency.