AGE: +10 months
POUCH PORTIONS: 8 pouches
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 apples
- 1 orange (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel, core and chop your apples
- Combine apples, orange juice and cinnamon in a saucepan, then cook on a low heat for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Add almond milk and mix with a stick blender to obtain a soft, smooth texture
- Apples great paired with most other fruits. For this recipe you can add additional fruits such as banana, pear, or berries
- Orange is the most consumed winter fruit, thanks to its precious Vitamin C, which helps fighting the typical seasonal diseases. It also contains plenty of water and fibre, which make it a great ally of the digestive tract.