AGE: +12 months
POUCH PORTIONS: 6 pouches
- 1 cup milk (we use almond milk but coconut or cow’s milk is also great)
- 255g (9oz) pumpkin (peeled, seeded and chopped)
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pumpkin contains beta-carotene, a powerful natural antioxidant. For the body to fully absorb it, it is best to pair pumpkin with some good fats, such as flaxseed oil or other seed and nut oils
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin contains the recommended daily dose of Vitamin A, which is very important for sight and eye health
- Both pumpkin and banana are energy-dense foods, so they represent a good choice for your kids’ breakfast and snacks. They’re also filling and nutritious, so that your kids won’t get hungry before the next meal!