AGE: +6 months
POUCH PORTIONS: 8 pouches
- 130g (4½ oz) white fish – you can use any white fish, we generally use cod, snapper or barramundi.
- ½ cup milk
- 5 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Peel and chop the vegetables
- Steam vegetables for about 30 minutes or until soft
- After 15 minutes add your fish
- In the meantime, wash and roughly chop fresh parsley
- Allow ingredients to cool then blend all ingredients together using stick whisk or blender.
- Regular consumption of fish (one to three times per week for adults and kids alike), can reduce the risk of various diseases and disorders, from childhood asthma to cancer.
- The best source of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids is fish. Omega-3’s have many benefits, in particular heart and brain health.
- Potatoes are an almost mandatory addition in fish purees, since they help create a thicker and more pleasant texture. For a varied recipe, replace carrots with peas, zucchinis or fennel, or use them all together!